Cannabidiol (CBD) is not psychoactive. One of the most crucially important qualities of CBD is its lack of psycho-activity. In layperson’s terms, this means that cannabidiol wont get you high. Unlike THC, the cannabinoid with the legendary power of producing euphoric sensations, Cannabidiol CBD is inert.
- CBD derived for the HEMP plant(male cannabis plant) is completely LEGAL, where CBD derived from the Cannabis plant (the female/bud producing plant) is currently still illegal in Canada. Technically speaking, it’s THC, the cannabinoid that gets you high, which is illicit. The rules governing hemp are quite different from the restrictions placed on cannabis. Organa possesses an active business license because all of our products contain the legal amount of THC (0.3% or less per bottle/package).
Cannabinoids, such as CBD, attach themselves to specialized receptors in the brain and immune system. Researchers found that when CBD enters the body it can attach to CB2 receptors. Scientists believe CBD affects the way that these receptors respond to the signals that they recieve, helping reduce inflammation and pain. CB2 also plays a role in your immune system, attacking the tissue in your joints. This relationship tp the immune system could explain why CBD oil works well for Arthritis. In addition, CBD’s anti-inflammatory effects could also help slow down or stop the progression of RA/OA, which causes permanent damage to your joints over time. These effects also reduce several other inflammation-related RA/OA symptoms.
- CBD relieves inflammation and joint pain
- CBD slows the progression of joint damage
- Cannabis-research firm, Brightfield Group, surveyed 2,400 users. This dramatic study found widespread satisfaction with CBD among regular consumers, and even revealed that 42% of those surveyed had given up pharmaceutical drugs in favour of CBD.
- CBD oil helped reduce inflammatory pain in rats, highlighting that cannabinoid receptors are involved in joint nociception and may be advantages for the treatment of inflammatory pain.
- A research review published in the European Journal of Neuroscience noted that increasing evidence from preclinical studies supports the therapeutic value of cannabinoids for osteoarthritis management.
- A study published in the European Journal of Pain found that topical CBD application had therapeutic potential for relief of arthritis pain-related inflammation and behaviours.
BEST PRODUCTS FOR ARTHRITIS:
ORGANA CBD INFUSED SALVE
ORGANA CBD INFUSED HUMAN TINCTURE