Terms & Conditions – Availability
We ask for your understanding that we are only able make the Organa website and its functions available for use within the limits and scope of current technology.
For reasons of further development and security as well as in the interests of an error-free service, we shall undertake regular maintenance work on our system. To this end, and with due regard to your interests, we shall be entitled temporarily to interrupt or restrict the provision of our services. Insofar as possible, such maintenance work shall be carried out in times of minimal use. Should longer periods of interruption or restriction be necessary, we shall notify you of the type, extent, and duration of the impairment provided that this is possible in light of all the circumstances and that such notification does not prejudice or delay necessary repair to any existing interruption of service.
– System interference and breakdown
You will be aware that according to the current state of technology it is not possible for works to be made available for viewing on the internet entirely free of system interference and breakdown. We therefore accept no liability for non-accessibility of works on account of technical problems with communication networks, security breaches by third parties (e.g. denial of service attacks) or incomplete and/or dated offers on proxy servers (temporary caches), where such is beyond our control.
Privacy – Registration is restricted to natural persons of full age and legal capacity, legal persons, or partnerships. In particular, minors are not permitted to register. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
– We must ask that all information requested upon registration is entered completely and correctly, e.g. first name and surname, current address, telephone number, and a valid e-mail address.
– Should any or all of the information indicated at registration subsequently change, it shall be incumbent upon you to correct the information without delay.
– On registration, a username and password must be selected. The user name must not infringe the rights – in particular copyright or trademark rights – of third parties. Further, the username must not be misleading and must not be contrary to public policy or break the law. We shall be at liberty to define formal rules and restrictions for new user names and to reject existing user names – including with retrospective effect.
– Passwords must be kept confidential and account access must be safeguarded. You shall be compelled to inform us without delay, should any suspicion arise concerning misuse of the account by third parties.
Shipping – Ownership of the products produced shall remain vested in Organa until all payments are made in full. The products will be the consumer’s responsibility from the time the product is delivered to the address provided by the consumer.
Refund – Merchants or Wholesalers shall inspect the products upon delivery within the proper course of business and shall make written notification to us of any defects within 24 hours of receiving goods.
– For consumers, please check the goods after delivery at the earliest opportunity and take prompt action if defects are discovered.
-Should you notify us that the goods are defective or misdescribed, we shall exchanges products with the amount equal to all payments received from you promptly.